i aM WHaT i aM

Sometimes I am mad,
Sometimes I don't,
Somestimes I can be childish,
Most of the time, I don't,

Can you read me,
When me myself don't,
Tell me when I am moody,
And when I don't,

Whatever you think,
I might be me,
Or it might don't,
Cause look can be deceiving,

If only you knew me,
The true me,
You might happen to like me,
Cause I am unique,

Whatever it is,
I am who I am,
I am what I am,
And I won't pretend.

"Original poem is dedicated to Nor Zarina Bt Abdol Jabar. This poem has been edited for this blog."

3 Response to "i aM WHaT i aM"

  1. zarina says:
    May 23, 2009 at 11:36 PM

    errrkkk...untung betul si nor zarina bt abdol jabar tuhh..ader org dedicatedkan poem tuk dier..yg original tuh cam ner bunyinyer yerr...hukhukhuk

  2. BadekGonzalez says:
    June 15, 2009 at 9:04 PM

    true, simple, straight.

  3. xuen adyla says:
    June 18, 2009 at 12:33 AM

    i am who i am
    in other words another homosapiens
    u and me