i WaS oNCe a NaiVe BoY

Once,
I was a naïve boy,
I am in my own world,
Full of joy and laughter,
Watching the butterflies flying,
The flowers wave gracefully follows by wind flows,
Know nothing about the sadness,
But happiness....................................

Now,
Every time I read the paper,
Heard the news from the newscaster,
I realize,
The world I used to know,
Is the world full of violence,
There was no justice at all,
Where the poor will suffer,
The rich people get richer,
Sadness is everywhere,
Misery is here and there,
Full with people who don’t care,

Future,
I always pray for the new beginning,
For totally a new world,
Where everyone can once again become,
Naïve again.

9 Response to "i WaS oNCe a NaiVe BoY"

  1. rhapsody LiN says:
    June 12, 2009 at 11:57 AM

    yey!!
    1st!!
    :p

  2. rhapsody LiN says:
    June 12, 2009 at 11:58 AM

    good2~
    jeles aku org pndai poem nie..
    bro, buatkan poem 1 utk ak
    :P

  3. mamai says:
    June 12, 2009 at 11:59 AM

    I am a naive person to this world....

  4. notso_violet : seindah bunga seri pagi says:
    June 12, 2009 at 2:15 PM

    manusia tak punya hati perut yang buat dunia nih nampak kejam huhuh

  5. SRISUFI says:
    June 12, 2009 at 3:25 PM

    Salam..

    puisi yang indah..naif adalah langkah menjadi manusia..

    saya semakin suka menghayati setiap puisi di sini.

    =)

  6. AiE bAhRi says:
    June 12, 2009 at 3:36 PM

    Bro Man,
    People often change..
    yes, you and me, we change!.From that naive boy to a more knowledgeable person We do not know how are we going to be like when we change and many of these times when we change, we do not know it, only people close to us realize it. my friends change, and I changed too!

    Am I naive boy? Yes i am..hehehe

  7. GRuNGe says:
    June 13, 2009 at 1:02 AM

    rhapsody Lin: Insya-allah, akan diusahakan kelak.

    Mamai: Naive ke bro? :P Macam profesional naive je. ;)

    Notso violet: Manusia kejam. Bersifat kebinatangan. Merupakan perkara biasa je skarang ni.

    Srisufi: Terlampau tinggi pujian Sri, saya hanya menulis berdasarkan perasaan je. Thanks for the compliment.

    Aie Bahri: I agreed aie, yes you are a naive boy. ;) Bergaya sungguh kamu cakap english Aie. Chayuk chayuk.

  8. CikYana(",) says:
    June 14, 2009 at 9:31 PM

    i am naive girl 2
    too naive
    right?

  9. xuen adyla says:
    June 18, 2009 at 12:12 AM

    once to quote my teacher

    a perfect world comes from a naive mind

    a mind of a children

    i love this poem

    well said

    simple word big impact

    bravo