eNGLiSH ??

It has been quite sometime since I’ve post an English entry. I feel like when I write, it sounds so like textbooks rather than conversation. Why? Cause I seldom use English for my communication. But when I look back into my daily life, I do feel like I talk a lot of English since my colleague are mostly non-Malays.

I try so hard to do writing such as how I write in Malays. But it always failed. At the end, I would feel like I am writing something for National Geographic rather than something humor. At the end, I give up writing entry for my blog using English.

But I have been waken up by the statement from our Education Minister. Who are really emphasized in importance of English till the ministry is considering making English as a compulsory subject to pass for SPM. To realize this, I’ve started to again my English entry. I have to remind myself the purposes of me writing English entry is to improve on my writing skills. Therefore, I will keep on publishing English entry and will keep on looking for how to attract my blog viewer to read and comment on my post.

Hopefully, one day my English entry will be as nice as my Malay entry. Chayuk chayuk Man……………..

12 Response to "eNGLiSH ??"

  1. AiE bAhRi says:
    June 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM

    Bang man,
    i sound silly when i speak in Malay..ha8

    Jom sama2 meng'improve'kan diri..walaweiiiii

  2. Nana says:
    June 12, 2009 at 9:11 PM

    my english also not good...i think my english teacher will give a flying kick if she saw how terrible my english now huhu....

  3. Nuyu Yusof says:
    June 12, 2009 at 9:12 PM

    huhu..same!
    i write and it sounds like textbooks..fully grammar
    and now, just learn to write on english 'pasar'
    hihi

    yeah!
    cayok2 too..

  4. Anonymous Says:
    June 12, 2009 at 10:55 PM

    good luck for you :P

  5. mamai says:
    June 13, 2009 at 12:35 AM

    I speak in eglish...
    I comunicate in english...
    I write in english....
    until one day I realize I am more to eglish man rather then malay...
    until I realize my malay also not good neither my eglish...
    so I start merapu....
    so good luck to you and all of you...

    me speak no english........

  6. GRuNGe says:
    June 13, 2009 at 1:14 AM

    Aie Bahri: Kamu memang nampak bergaya berbahasa English Aie. Chayuk chayuk Aie.

    Misz Nana: Flying kick is better than flying kiss. :P

    Nuyu: Market English, me too talk in market english ultramen nuyu.

    Att ashburn: Welcome to my blog. Thanks for your comment.

    Mamai: I speak no english, hear no englsih too.

  7. Anonymous Says:
    June 13, 2009 at 1:25 AM

    try to write even speak.. but i couldnt stop making mistake.. try to learn..ha.. hahha.. aku pon start merapu... tpo aku nak g abesi.. yaaa english mari kamuk...:P

  8. unknown says:
    June 13, 2009 at 12:46 PM

    i think your english is quiet good
    keep it up

    hehe, salam singgah

  9. Jalilah Jali says:
    June 13, 2009 at 6:16 PM

    hi there,,
    english is very important nowadays..
    so, keep it up!
    chaiyok 2u and me t0o..
    =)

  10. GRuNGe says:
    June 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM

    Ticnube: Wah, merepek. Can we merepek in English? Merepek in english is what yea?

    Khairil's: Thanks for stopping by. Will visit you soon.

    Pinkylixiouz: Chayuk-chayuk to both of us. Thanks for stoping by. Will visit you soon later.

  11. CikYana(",) says:
    June 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM

    english yana pun bkn bagus sgt
    even mama cikgu BI
    huhuhu
    tp SPM yana dpt 6C je..frust menonggeng
    huhuhu
    kt umah de gk la speaking ngan mama
    :)

  12. Mrs. PinkJamboo says:
    July 2, 2009 at 10:42 AM

    i really think you should write more in english...that's the only way a person can improve. and, dont't be afraid to speak the language. Must always be confident. 'practice makes perfect'.